What are The 7 Biggest Mistakes Made in Influencer Marketing?
Do you want to know what the top critical blunders in Influencer Marketing are?
The influencer marketing space has evolved at lightning speed in recent years, and the velocity has increased exponentially year-on-year. Coupled with the increasing diversity of services and platforms geared at helping brands to manage their influencer marketing, it’s not a straightforward space.
The consequences for brands who do not observe best practice principles for influencer marketing are far-reaching, including missed opportunities or wasted budget. We’ve had the benefit of operating in this space for six years, running continuous programs since we started in May 2012, first as a talent agency and now as strategy and implementation specialists. So we wanted to share our insights in one user-friendly downloadable guide.
This 29-page Whitepaper will teach you:
- The most common mistakes and how to avoid them
- The best metrics to measure
- Why you need an influencer marketing strategy
- How to plan and optimise your activity
- The current state of play influencer marketing in Australia
- The history of influencer marketing in Australia
- What does success really look like?
PLUS we asked Australia’s top influencer marketing specialists who are actively responsible for the influencer marketing on a day-to-day basis within their brands, to share their top 7 tips for you too.
They include Origin Energy, South Australian Tourism, ME Bank, Ryderwear, Bupa, MYOB & Coty.